Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year... New Agency

Well, that has been quite enough of that. After 16 months of being ignored, pushed aside, jerked around, led on... we have decided to go with a private agency. We met with the lady that runs it on New Year's Eve, and are having to start over again with EVERYTHING, but I think it will be worth it. I mean, someone that actually answers the phone when you call... what a novel idea!

We should be done with the process by next weekend... not next YEAR as was the case with DFCS. And today, when I called to set up an appointment, the woman who runs the agency said... I got a call about a boy and it made think of the two of you. I was actually going to call you...

Can you say... "WOW"?

1 comment:

Leah Wentzel said...

I hope everything works out wonderfully for you guys! :) I look forward to seeing what happens!