Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, again!

So, I am doing my birthday again today.  Not many people get to turn 37 twice!  I am praying for a more enlightened day today.  Avery thinks it is hilarious that we are having a "re-do".  

Today, we will go forward with our journey.  I have looked a little on sites outside of our state for waiting children, but got very discouraged reading all of the problems these children seem to have.  I guess that to make it to the state's website, there must be something fairly outstanding about that child's situation.  So, today I will contact our county's adoption coordinator and advise him of our "bachelor" status and go forward from here.

So, "Happy Birthday" to me!

3 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

Happy do-over Birthday. I love do-overs.

Thanks for praying for Abby.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Happy Birthday! I pray you enjoy :)

praying for God to send you the child or children he has JUST for you :)

Blessings,
tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

LucisMomma said...

Happy birthday one month later! Now you've clebrated 3 times!lol)

Thanks for visiting our blog.

Your wait must be excruciating. You and your sweet familly will be in my prayers for a successful adoption soon, and for it to be the perfect thing for all of you.

What a praise that you were able to have your 6 yo sweety and then not long after, things shut down. Your 6 yo son is his own miracle.

susan